Tips & Ideas
- Try to be somewhere quiet when recording your audio – the less background noise you have, the better!
- Try to sound jolly in your voice
- If asking a young child to talk, tell them what to say and let them repeat it (your words will be edited out)
- Get lots of people to take turns saying words
- Get lots of people to speak together
- Save photos from their / your Facebook or Instagram if you are short of your own
- Landscape photo’s work best, but portrait will work fine too.
- Use photo’s from the last year. You can document their year for them in a keepsake and do the same every Birthday, creating a lifelong collection!
- Use photos from birthdays throughout their life
- Be creative. Take some new photo’s. You could hold signs or make silly faces.
- Not all your photo’s have to be of your recipient. Children, family members and pets make great memories too.